Mupen64Plus – a cross-platform plugin-based N64 emulator which is capable of accurately playing many games.
Included are four MIPS R4300 CPU emulators, with dynamic recompilers for 32-bit x86 and 64-bit amd64 systems, and necessary plugins for audio, graphical rendering (RDP), signal co-processor (RSP), and input. There is 1 included OpenGL video plugin, called RiceVideo. There are 3 other excellent video plugins being maintained by wahrhaft, called Arachnoid, Glide64, and Z64.
– Dynamic recompilers for Intel (x86 and amd64) and ARM CPUs
– Two OpenGL video plugins, with Hi-resolution texture support
– LIRC Infrared remote control support
– Rumble Pak support
– Cheat system with gameshark code support
– Speed adjustment with smooth sound output
– Shared library interface for integration into other systems (front-ends)
– Command-line Front-end application