Last Updated on: 26th April 2022, 02:54 pm
Web site: github.com/grumpycoders/pcsx-redux
Platform: Linux, OS X, Windows
License: GNU GPL
First release: January 2019
PCSX-Redux – a latest iteration on the PCSX emulator, heavily focused on development, debuggability, and reverse engineering.
This is yet another fork of the Playstation Emulator, PCSX. While the work here is very much in progress, the goal is roughly the following:
– Bring the codebase to more up to date code standards.
– Get rid of the plugin system and create a single monolithic codebase that handles all aspects of the playstation emulation.
– Write everything on top of OpenGL3+/ImGui for portability and readability.
– Improve the debugging experience.
– Improve the rendering experience.