FBZX – a Sinclair Spectrum emulator, designed to work at full screen using the FrameBuffer or under X-Windows. FBZX uses the SDL2, libpulse0, and libasound2 libraries, so you need them to be able to run the emulator.
– emulates acurately the Original spectrum (both issue 2 and issue 3), the classic 128K, the Amstrad Plus 2, the Amstrad Plus 2A and the Spanish 128K. This include screen, keyboard and sound (both speaker and AY-3-8912 chip).
– Screen emulation is extremely accurate, so it can emulate border effects and even atribute effects.
– Supports Z80 snapshots, both loading and saving, and loading .SNA snapshots.
– Supports TAP and TZX (both read and write) tape files, supporting normal speed loading and fast speed loading.
– Emulates joysticks: kempston, cursor and sinclair.
– Emulates Kempston Mouse.
– Emulates the Interface I and Microdrive.
– Emulates the ULAPlus
– Based in a new, fully free, Z80 emulator (Z80Free).
– Is distributed under GPLv3 license.