Last Updated on: 26th April 2022, 03:28 pm
KiGB – a free portable emulator for Gameboy, Gameboy Color and Super Gameboy for Windows, Linux and MS-DOS, with port of Mac OS as well.
KiGB provides the best compatibility and accuracy in graphics, sound and timing. 4×4 World Trophy, Carmageddon, Prehistorik Man, Demotronic Final Demo and Color Panel Demo among others are first emulated perfectly in KiGB. Please see the compatibilty pages in my web page for results on the compatibility tests on KiGB and 4 most popular and highly-rated emulators, namely, VisualBoyAdvance, bgb, no$gmb and TGB Dual.
Starting from v1.20, Game Link Cable is emulated. You can now play games in 2-player mode via TCP/IP network. See link.txt for details. Super Game Boy (SGB) emulation is added in v1.30. See sgb.txt for the current emulation status.
– In SGB mode, up to 4 players can be supported
– Support of the game “Gameboy Camera” (without the camera functions)
– Per-game configuration such that each game can have its own custom palettes (GB only), key mapping, etc.
– Support Gameboy Printer.
– Support boot ROM for GB.
– Simulate boot ROM for GBC.
– Support an experimental graphics effect
KiGB 2.08 OS X 1.7MB.zip
KiGB 2.05 Windows 450KB.zip
KiGB 2.04 DOS 436KB.zip
KiGB 2.03 Linux 477KB.tar.gz