Web site: windows.about.com/od/multimediaentertainment/ig/Games-Included-with-MS-Vista/Mahjong-Titans.htm (not active)
Sub-Category: Board, Cards
Wikipedia: Microsoft Mahjong
First release: unknown
Microsoft Mahjong (previously: Mahjong Titans, Shanghai Solitaire and Taipei) – a form of solitaire that is played with tiles instead of cards. The object of this game is for a player to remove all tiles from the board by finding matching pairs. When all the tiles are gone, the player wins.
How to Play Mahjong Titans:
– Open the Games folder: Click the Start button, click All Programs, click Games, and click Games Explorer.
– Double-click Mahjong Titans. (If you do not have a saved game, Mahjong Titans starts a new game. If you do have a saved game, you may continue your previous game.)
– Select the tile layout: Turtle, Dragon, Cat, Fortress, Crab, or Spider.
– Click the first tile you want to remove.
– Click the matching tile and both tiles will disappear.
No download is available.