Web site: sites.google.com/site/anuae4all/ (not active)
Category: Machine Emulators
First release: 2011
AnUAE4All – a port of UAE4All for Android. UAE4All is an Amiga 500 emulator comes from Chui mainly for playing old Amiga games. As with the original UAE4All, some games are quite complicated to make it work, so it’s basically only suitable for experienced UAE4All users.
It requires Amiga Forever Essentials for Android or your 512k Kickstart ROM in .rom format and Amiga floppy image in .adf format. Make sure the sdcard can be accessed via /sdcard.
– Work in fast mode or compatibility mode
– Support “1M chip” and “+512k 512k Chip RAM” memory config
– Support multiple savestates in both Fast mode and Compatibility mode
– Simulates 1 to 4 floppy drives
– Choice between 200/240/256 scan lines
– Hi-Res mode support
– Portrait or Landscape Mode with free resizing
– Sound Help
– Work with software and hardware keyboard
– Support entering special keys like Ctrl, ESC and function keys
– Support Virtual Trackpad, Virtual Joystick and Pen Mouse mode
The last version of AnUAE4All was released in 2013.