iDeaS – a Nintendo DS emulator. iDeaS is a light software that doesn’t take up as much storage space than the average game in the Games category. It runs some commercial software and supports a wide range of NDS functionality. It uses a plugin system originally inspired by the N64 emulator UltraHLE.
– ARM7TDMI : 32-bit ARM CPU support (100%); 16-bit THUMB CPU support (100%)
– ARM946E-S : 32-bit ARM CPU support (99%); 16-bit THUMB CPU support (100%)
– Real sync emulation for HBlanks and VBlanks
– FAT Emulation R4DS revolution & AceKard SD. (read only)
– Ex.Ram Supercard.
– ARM CPU debugger (100%)
– THUMB CPU debugger (100%)
Supported platforms :
– Windows 95/98/Me/XP/Vista + OpenGL + DirectX 7.0 or higher
– Windows NT4/2000 (not tested but should work…)
– Linux + OpenGL + GTK+ 2.0 + Cairo + Pango
The last version of iDeaS is 18.104.22.168
Author : Lino & Actarus
iDeaS 22.214.171.124 Windows 246KB.7z