RbVBA – a REALbasic Gameboy ROM interface for use with VisualBoyAdvance.
RbVBA is an interface to your Gameboy ROM collection for use with the VisualBoyAdvance emulator. Currently it supports files with the extensions of gb, gbc, gba, gz and zip. It allows the display of screenshots taken with VisualBoyAdvance and additionally box art (covers) that you can download from the Internet. It now comes with a save state Trainer that enables the creation and application of cheat codes.
– Save state Trainer for cheat creation and application.
– Up to four different ROM directories.
– Up to four different covers directories.
– Integration with QJoyPad for both RbVBA use and VisualBoyAdvance.
– Display and management of save states.
– Easy navigable access to VisualBoyAdvance’s README for reference.
– Console output log for error tracing.
– Recording of individual game usage.
– Intelligent interface with a strong focus on usability.
– RbVBA integrates with your configuration.
There is only one file of importance, the binary RbVBA. You can place this anywhere but I will suggest /home/user/bin/. RbVBA will create two files in your home directory: .RbVBArc and .RbVBAXPlayed. It relies on the fact that you have VisualBoyAdvance and its configuration file installed somewhere, but where exactly is not important as it is configurable.
RbVBA 0.3.0 binary 1.05MB.tar.gz