VisualBoyAdvance – a GB/GBC/GBA emulator for Windows, Linux, MacOS X and BeOS.
– configurable GB/GBA keys, including joystick support
– option to use BIOS file
– zip/gzip file support
– directory selection for save state, battery and screen capture
– fullscreen mode (selectable resolution)
– video sizes 1x, 2x, 3x and 4x
– graphic filters Normal, TV Mode, 2xSaI, Super 2xSaI and more
– interframe blending support
– same emulation core as VisualBoyAdvance: GB and GBA emulation
– built-in ARM/THUMB assembly debugger
– 10 save states accesible through keyboard
– automatic battery file load/save
– auto-fire support
– pause, reset through keyboard
– 16, 24 and 32 bit desktop support
– GDB remote debugging (see below for information)
– auto frameskipping and throttle
– AGBPrint support for development
– RTC support
– Windows: PIII 500Mhz machine for GBA emulation. GB emulation requires far less.
– Linux, MacOS X, BeOS: SDL (>= 1.2.2) runtime library must be installed prior to running the program.
VisualBoyAdvance now provides GDB remote debugging support. This gives developers the full power of GDB to debug GBA applications.
Copyright (C) 1999-2003 Forgotten
Copyright (C) 2004 Forgotten and the VBA development team