uSokoban – a native version of Sokoban for Linux/GNU. USokoban is developed under Ubuntu, and is written in C on top of the GTK+. It been only tested under Ubuntu, Fedora and openSUSE, but it might work for other Linux distributions with a GNOME/KDE desktop environment running on i386 machines as well. It is reported that USokoban can be also compiled for amd64/x86-64 architecture.
USokoban can be also compiled for PC-BSD, a customized installation of FreeBSD.
– Open external XSB Sokoban levelsets
– Support for levels of size up to 60×60
– Support for solutions of unlimited length
– Fast algorithm for box-pushing
– Unlimited undos
– Support for change of skins
– Paste levels or solution from clipboard directly
– Copy solution to clipboard
– A simple solver
– Solution management
Contributors: Julian Gilbey 2010-2011, and Chao Yang 2012. The source code is released under GNU GPL v3.