Web site: yabause.org
Platform: Linux, OS X, Windows, FreeBSD, Sega Dreamcast, Nintendo Wii
License: GNU GPL
Wikipedia (PL): Yabause
First release: September 12, 2003
Yabause – a cross-platform Sega Saturn console emulator for Linux, Mac OS and Windows. There are unofficial versions for FreeBSD and the Dreamcast console.
The program is distributed with its source code under the open GNU General Public License.
The creator of the project is a French programmer Guillaume Duhamel.
The main features of the program:
– Open source code, easy to port to other platforms
– Large selection of existing platform versions
– Ability to load CD images and support for original Sega Saturn discs
– Analysis of the code executed by the program
– Emulation of various regions of the Sega Saturn
– Ability to create screenshots during emulation