Amoebax – a free multi-platform match-3 puzzle game where the objective is to beat your opponent in a battle by filling their grid up to the top with garbage. You can play as Kim or Tom against six cute creatures controlled by the amoebas or you can play up to four players in a tournament to check out who is the amoebas’ master.
Amoebax is a cute and addictive action-puzzle game. Due an awful mutation, some amoeba’s species have started to multiply until they take the world if you can’t stop them. Fortunately the mutation made then too unstable and lining up four or more will make them disappear.
Follow Kim or Tom through 6 levels in their quest to prevent the cute multiplying amoebas to take the world and become the new Amoeba Master. Watch out for the cute but amoeba’s controlled creatures that will try to put and end to your quest.
– Software libre and free of charge
– Easy and fun to play.
– Training mode to turn novices into Amoebax champions in no time.
– 6 levels of increasing difficulty.
– Play with your friends on the same computer in the tournament mode.
– Two players can play on a same console (GP2X™ version.)