Web site: corsixth.com
Platform: BSD, Linux, OS X, Windows
First release: 2013
CorsixTH – a reimplementation of the 1997 Bullfrog business sim Theme Hospital. As well as faithfully recreating the original, CorsixTH adds support for modern operating systems (Windows, macOS, Linux and BSD), high resolutions and much more.
The game currently requires the original graphics and tries to mimic the original as closely as possible. Therefore you will need a copy of the original game for this package to be useful.
– Single player campaign
– All diseases, objects, rooms are available (see below section for outstanding anomalies)
– All events (emergencies, earthquakes, epidemics, VIP visits)
– Management windows (managing staff, patients, policies etc.)
– Music/Jukebox and gameplay videos (see below section for oustanding anomalies)
– Cheats (naughty!)
– Custom levels and campaigns
– Full HD support
– Make your own maps and levels
– Unlimited saves and 12 autosave slots
– Play your own music!
– Option to remove destroyed rooms for a fee
– Improved game logic
– Full control over all hotkeys