Web site: github.com/skylersaleh/SkyEmu
Platform: Linux, OS X, Windows
First release: May 2021
SkyEmu – a low level GameBoy, GameBoy Color and Game Boy Advance emulator. Its primary focus is to provide a good user experience through a good mixture of tradeoffs of accuracy, performance, features and usability.
– Highly accurate Game Boy Advance emulation
– Game Boy and Game Boy Color Emulation
– Experimental Nintendo DS support (only capable of running homebrew currently)
– Cross Platform: Windows, MacOS, Linux, Web App (with touch screen controls for iOS and Android)
– Game Controller and Rumble Support with configureable keybinds
– 4x Save Slots with screenshot preview
– Game fastforward and rewind support (supporting very long rewind times)
– Support for emulating the Real Time Clock
– CPU, MMIO, and Memory Debuggers
– Dark and Light Themes
– Support for loading official BIOSs dumps
The latest version of the emulator can be played at the following address as a progressive web app.
SkyEmu has been tested on 100s of ROMs and most common games should be playable with no to minor bugs currently. However, the GBA emulation is significantly more accurate than the GB/GBC emulation.