Last Updated on: 21st April 2023, 06:43 pm
Loemu – a frontend for game emulators. It allows you to search, browse, and launch games from a graphical interface. Currently it suports xmame, sdlmame, snes9x and zsnes but its design allows the support of more emulators adding emulator configurations.
– Game emulation with xmame, sdlmame, snes9x and zsnes is supported.
– Game browsing using dynamic list. This allows tracking in a parcial list generated with several categories.
– Fast game finding. Specific filtering tool speeds up your search.
– Game lists by played and favorite games.
– Localization support.
– Developed in PyGTK + Glade basis