Tetris Elements – a Tetris game released for Windows and OS X in 2004 as a sequel to Tetris Worlds.
It includes classic Tetris and five variations:
– Stratosphere, which features meteors that can either help or hurt in eliminating rows
– Earthquake, where tremors shake the falling shapes and move them around
– Tempest, a double Tetris game where players are switched back and forth between screens
– Ice, which has falling icicles that will knock into the falling shapes and make them crash down
– Fire, where heat can cause a chain reaction and melt multiple rows.