Web site: www.usebox.net/jjm/dd2/
Platform: Linux, Unix-like, OS X, Windows, BSD, Solaris, MorphOS, OS/2, AmigaOS
License: GNU GPL
First release: March 13, 2003
Dodgin’ Diamond 2 – a little shoot’em up arcade game for one or two players. It aims to be an ‘old school’ arcade game with low resolution graphics, top-down scroll action, energy based gameplay and different weapons with several levels of power.
– Top-down arcade game.
– One or two players.
– Energy based gameplay (up to ten hits).
– Music and sound where available.
– Three different weapons with five levels of power.
– Companion bot.
– Shield cells.
– 2 stages (with final boss).
– Full joystick support (one or two joysticks).